Please take a look at this list and let me know what you would like to see in production. I am branching out into some US prototypes and models, as well as trying out some new simpler kits. I am staying away from HO scale, mostly because many of these products have been produced in that scale. Also, any manufacturer that has recently done a product in HO will likely do it in N scale as well, so I tend to stay away from that. I have also listed an approximate price, as this is the question I am most frequently asked. Drop me a note from the Contact Page. These are all products I would produce in N scale.
- Paducah rebuild GP10 With etched parts $100
- Seaboard rebuilt GP16 With etched parts $100
- BCR wood chip cars (several variants) $25 without etched parts
- BCR M630W body shell With etched parts $125
- CP GP9 low nose With etched parts $100
- RS10 High Nose shell (no etched details, to fit Atlas RS11 or True Line RS18) $75 (This kit requires very little development work on my part, I am planning to introduce this product shortly.)
- CP GP20ECO (shell kit with etched details to fit appropriate frame) $120
- GP40-2W or GP38-2W shell kits with etched parts (to fit Atlas mech) $120
- SDL39 body shell, frame, and gearbox kit (to use donor mech, ) $150
- Marine Industries 66 bulkhead flat, with center beam and log bunk options
- Pressure flow hopper car (For BCR, Procor etc)
I now am seeing some interest in HO models stemming from scalable CAD possibilities. I am going to produce a couple of the kits I do in N scale, in HO, and see how the response has been. The build volume of the printers I have is limited, so for now I have to restrict the products to items that can be broken down into smaller sub-assemblies.
- PGE Plywood caboose in 3 versions $100- production scheduled for July 2018. Will include etched ladders and some other etcheddetails.
- CPGP20ECO shell kit with details, fuel tank, and etched parts $200